1. What are your favorite genres? - Romance (straight)
2. What do you dislike in books? – A story that focuses on setting up the story and takes too long , then the ending is rushed.
3. Tell us a little bit about yourself – I am a mom of two . I loved reading since I was a young girl. Reading is my escape from reality!
4. Where's the strangest place you've read a book? – A few! My car while picking up my kids, in the ER, sometimes I hide in my garage and in the bathtub.
5. What's your favorite bookmark? – I don’t have any favorite bookmarks because I rarely read a paperback anymore.
6. What's your favorite book so far this year, 2017? - Always by London Saint James
7. Any links you want to share?
1. What are your favorite genres? MF Romance, Contemporary, Romantic Suspense, Sci-Fi
2. What do you dislike in a book? Homophones (interchanging too, to, two, etc.) My faves: peal/peel, heal/heel, pallet/palette, peak/pique/peek.
3. Tell us a little bit about yourself: Author, Artist, Musician, Star Trek fan, not necessarily in that order!.
4. Where’s the strangest place you’ve read a book? In a desk drawer at work while pretending to actually do work.
5. What’s your favorite bookmark? A homemade, laminated one with a watercolor flower on it that my son made in elementary school
6. What’s your favorite book so far this year, 2017? - Hannah's Moon by John Heldt
7. Any links you want to share? My youtube channel - book trailers for my Spanish Seduction series El Mirador and El Precio
If you'd like to be a reviewer for the TBR pile please click here.