1. What are your favorite genres? - Romance (straight)
2. What do you dislike in books? – A story that focuses on setting up the story and takes too long , then the ending is rushed.
3. Tell us a little bit about yourself – I am a mom of two . I loved reading since I was a young girl. Reading is my escape from reality!
4. Where's the strangest place you've read a book? – A few! My car while picking up my kids, in the ER, sometimes I hide in my garage and in the bathtub.
5. What's your favorite bookmark? – I don’t have any favorite bookmarks because I rarely read a paperback anymore.
6. What's your favorite book so far this year, 2016? - Running Wild by J.L. Sheppard
7. Any links you want to share?
1. What are your favorite genres? MF Romance, Contemporary, Romantic Suspense, Sci-Fi
2. What do you dislike in a book? Homophones (interchanging too, to, two, etc.) My faves: peal/peel, heal/heel, pallet/palette, peak/pique/peek.
3. Tell us a little bit about yourself: Author, Artist, Musician, Star Trek fan, not necessarily in that order!.
4. Where’s the strangest place you’ve read a book? In a desk drawer at work while pretending to actually do work.
5. What’s your favorite bookmark? A homemade, laminated one with a watercolor flower on it that my son made in elementary school
6. What’s your favorite book so far this year, 2017? The Separation by Stormy Corrin Russell
7. Any links you want to share? My youtube channel - book trailers for my Spanish Seduction series El Mirador and El Precio
If you'd like to be a reviewer for the TBR pile please click here.